Sunday, February 13, 2011

One Month Old!

I can't believe my baby girl is already one month old! 


At one month, she's a big baby!  She's in the 75th percentile for both height and weight.  She's about to move into 3-6 months clothes ALREADY!




She is a cuddly baby and loves to be held all of the time!  She sleeps about 3-4 hours at a time (and that's also at night so please forgive grammar and punctuation errors - I'm tired!) and best in this position:


Her brothers still love her! She is still getting her daily (hourly) kisses and they haven't asked to send her back...yet!




These pictures weren't staged.  To be honest, I'm ready for her to be old news to them so they won't kiss her so much!  The only place I can sit her down safely is in her bouncy seat that is sitting in her pack-n-play with the gate around it so they can't reach her! :)


I love her little baby feet.


She does have quite the temper when she gets mad and doesn't like getting her pictures taken...or maybe it's all of this foo-foo stuff (she's going to have to get used to it because mommy loves it!)!


And here's one last photo with her eyes wide open...


I think it's finally sinking in that I have a little girl!

3 comments:

  1. She is so adorable. Love the foo-foo stuff too. I am so happy for the whole family. Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures Melinda. So sweet! Welcome to the world of PINK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so in love with her, aren't you? I'm so happy for you guys! Fill her up with pink while you can!

    ReplyDelete