Friday, April 22, 2011

I Flunked the 31 Day Challenge

I pretty much flunked the 31 day challenge.  Here's the rest of it in one short simple post...

12.Something you do every day:  Check my e-mail and Facebook. 


13.How you relax: Mindlessly surfing the internet when all of the kids are asleep.

14.One thing you want to do before you die:  Meet my grandchildren

15.Something that bugs you:  Not being able to finish a project, which happens ALL OF THE TIME!  :)

16.Your least favorite chore:  Cleaning the bathroom and now that Trevor is potty-trained, I have to clean it pretty much every time he uses it!  :)

17.Are you named after anyone:  My mom had a friends named Melvin and Linda, although, she says I wasn't named after them??

18.Something you are afraid of:  Snakes, even typing the word gives me the chills!

19.A skill you’d like to learn:  Photography, it's seriously like a foreign language!

20.Your biggest insecurity:  My body, especially after I have a baby!  Thank goodness for calorie burning through breast-feeding!

21.Something you love about yourself:  This is a hard one...

22.Your favorite holiday:  Christmas Eve, okay, I guess it's not really a holiday, but I love the anticipation of Christmas morning.  Actually, I love the whole Christmas holiday season.

23.How you came up with the name of your blog:  I have 3 kids and we like Dr. Seuss!

24.Your favorite book or author:  Not sure about this one.  I like lots of books with happy endings! 

25.Something you are looking forward to:  Watching my kids grow up!

26.The best gift you’ve ever received:  It's cheesy, but my kids!  After a rough start to parenthood, I'm so thankful to have them!

27.Your favorite meals or recipes:  Easy ones, 5 ingredients or less!

28.If someone gave you $1,000 to spend on YOURSELF, what would you buy?  I would probably buy purchase the items sitting in my Amazon cart!
29.Your dream vacation:  Hawaii - I've actually been twice, but I love it!

30.Your spouse or significant other - Steve, he's a great guy and I'm a lucky girl to have met him!

31.Free day. Whatever you like! - I'll skip this one!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment