Eight months into my pregnancy and I think the boys are finally starting to get it. Mommy has a baby in her belly! Tonight we had a spontaneous (hence tired-looking mommy in her comfy clothes) photo shoot of our baby bellies.
Ethan's getting a sneak peak at his baby - I think he's pretty happy with what he sees! (Poor little guy, if you believe in the old wive's tale, he must be having horrible heartburn with all of that hair!) Too bad all of us mommies couldn't get a sneak peak like this! Trevor looks like he's just relaxing in my favorite position - sitting on the couch with my hands on my belly!
Here Trevor and I are doing stand-up belly shots. I wonder who has the bigger belly!?!? :) I should have him and Ethan walk around all day with babies in their bellies so they will understand why mommy has a hard time picking up their messes!
Fun's over, Ethan's done with having a baby belly. Too bad it isn't this easy!
Melinda, this is too funny! Enjoy these moments with your little men. They grow up so fast.
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute. Are you counting down the days yet? Baby will be here soon. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!
ReplyDeleteI just hope when the baby is here that they don't try to place the real baby inside their shirts!
ReplyDelete