Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wordy Wednesdays

It's almost 5:00 am in the morning and I can't sleep.  I have too much on my mind so I think I'm going to start doing a "Wordy Wednesday" section on here (not that anyone will read it, but maybe it will help to clear my thoughts and my sister thinks I need to blog more so Shanna, here you go...enjoy!).

1.  I have a great husband.  I think he purposely goes out of town periodically just so I will realize how much he helps out with the boys and takes care of me. 

2.  When I first entered the 3rd trimester of pregnancy, I thought I was pretty lucky because even though I was tired and have gained my usual too much weight, I actually felt pretty good and then BOOM... a couple of weeks into it, everything hurts, using the bathroom all night long again, can't sleep, pains in my legs...you get the picture. 

3.  My mom may drive me a little crazy, but I don't know what I would do without her.  She has been a huge help with the boys and keeping my house clean during this pregnancy. 

4.  I miss my baby girl (or at least my hopes and dreams of her since she wasn't with us very long) and being pregnant doesn't help.  It brings back so many memories...and fears that history will repeat itself.

5.  I'm really excited about buying Christmas presents for the boys, however, I'm having to hold back because I've given them everything I've bought them so far!  I've been able to justify it by thinking how much more they enjoy the presents when given one at a time, instead of all at once, but momma needs to stop before she goes broke!

Okay, now maybe I'll try going back to bed before as Trevor says "It's good morning time!".

No comments:

Post a Comment