For the past few weeks, I've been staying up late searching online for the perfect Christmas gift (or should I save gifts) for my boys. How much should I spend? Will they play with it? Will they like this better? I find something I think they'll like and I'm almost ready to purchase it when I get a notification on Facebook from one of my "savings" blogs saying Amazon has such and such on sale and then I'm back to square one trying to figure out what to get. Well, my husband and I were shopping last night and he found these cheap little Hot Wheels Trick Tracks for about $2.50 and bought two of them. He's as bad as I am and couldn't wait until Christmas to give them to the boys so he let them play with it last night (or actually using the boys' excitement was probably just an excuse - I don't think Steve could wait)! They were such a big hit and it was only $5.00!!! The boys played with them non-stop until we made them go to bed and you should have seen the tears! They did not want to stop! To think, I could have saved so much time and money! I think I'll have Steve do the rest of the shopping! I'm apparently over thinking this!
PS - Check out Ethan's safe and creative way to get down from the stairs...
And for the update of how much the $5.00 toy now costs? I suggested to Steve that he add on to the track so that it loops back up to the starting point. What do you think?
ReplyDelete