Living the crazy life with 2 little boys and a little girl! Thank you God for giving me this life!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Stinkin' Groundhog
A few weeks ago, I bought the boys a couple of small pumpkins for Halloween. Well, they decided to treat them as balls so I took them out back on our deck. The next morning I went to get the pumpkins and apparently the groundhog that's been living under deck decided to have pumpkin for breakfast and took a couple bites out of each. The following weekend we went to another pumpkin patch and got the boys a couple more pumpkins, this time I put them on our front porch thinking the groundhog wouldn't be brave enough to get up there - WRONG! We went outside a couple of hours later and the pumpkins had bites taken out them. Well, tonight we went to a friend's house and they had a carved pumpkin sitting on their porch. As soon as Trevor saw it, he yelled "Did a stinkin' groundhog get that pumpkin too!?!?". It was so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment