Saturday, October 23, 2010

The World Through My Boys Eyes

I love looking at the world through my little boys' eyes. Everything is so new and exciting. Taking them on car rides is almost a stress reliever because while I can get bogged down in my thoughts of what needs to be done or worrying about things out of my control, I hear them pointing things out to me that I never would have noticed. For example yesterday, Trevor noticed a small boat in a little pond and Ethan pointed out cows grazing in a pasture. Trevor is obsessed with fire hydrants and water towers, while I have to admit I can't get too excited about seeing those, I do enjoy hearing his excitement whenever he finds one, "Look, look mommy...a fire hydrant"! I'm so thankful I have these little guys to remind me to slow down and enjoy the simple things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment