Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Love Being a Mom, but...

Today I was going absolutely crazy!  It was one thing after another!  The morning started off like this...


My husband just installed this new flooring last night.  Thank goodness for the Magic Eraser.  It came right off!  Let's just say someone was really lucky!!!  Here are the other "fun" events of the day:

Tried to cut Ethan's hair, but he was really fussy and moving around a bunch - it looks like a mommy cut and there's no fixing it! 

While I was cutting Ethan's hair, Trevor decides to squirt Addison with a water bottle so she wasn't happy!

Trevor and Ethan had suckers - translation:  suckers all over the place, in the carpet and on everything they touched.

Went out side for a while, the boys got in the pool fully dressed and then hit the sandbox (read:  WET SAND / BIG MESS).  They were fighting over the toys and throwing sand at each other.

Gave them a cheesestick for a snack and Ethan spits his out all over the side of the trash can. 

Usually Trevor and Ethan take about a three hour nap.  Not today when they really needed it (or I really needed it).  Trevor woke up after two hours and went into Ethan's room and woke him up.  Trevor usually gets up first, but he never goes into Ethan's room.  Why today???

I gave them some crackers for an afternoon snack and they start running all over the house chasing each other so I had cracker crumbs everywhere!

And let me tell you, there was plenty of whining, fighting, begging, crying, etc. in between all of this.  

Here are my little partners in crime (in driving mommy crazy)!  They look guilty, don't they?


Finally, it's quiet.  The little angels are in bed and hopefully, almost asleep!  Mommy needs a beer!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment