Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm 3 Years Old!

Trevor is by far the hardest to photograph.  He's always on the go.  He purposely looks away from the camera or starts making funny faces.  I was actually able to get a few decent pictures of him today playing in the sandbox.  He's growing up so fast!!!  I can't believe he's already three!  He's SO INDEPENDENT right now.  He wants to do everything himself - get dressed, pour a drink, cut up food, put his shoes on, etc. and he has a TEMPER when he can't do something or figure something out!  He is also very curious about EVERYTHING - but how come?, why?, huh?, etc.! 



Here's his sassy look!

Here's his bashful look!  I think he looks a lot like his Arizona Grandma in this picture.

And here's his silly look! 

I have to admit, it makes me sad that he doesn't need me as much.  Thankfully, he still wants to sit next to me every morning while he watches cartoons, he still wants to sit on my lap every once in a while, and I still hear "I love you too, Mommy!" a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment