Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cookies for Santa

My sister found a cute picture showing a toddler sitting on a table stealing a cookie off a plate for Santa.  I was going to try to somewhat copy the idea and use the photos for our Christmas card this year.  Well, I should have known - kids, cookies, and cooperation do not work together!

The boys had just taken a bath and were getting ready for bed right before I decided to do this so I only put a couple of cookies on the plate.  I didn't want them to get too messy or too hyper!  Let's just say the cookies didn't last long at all and there was no stopping the boys from grabbing the cookies so I could pose them for a photo shoot.


I decided to try a different angle (using a few more cookies) since the cookies under the tree didn't turn out.  Yea, well, this didn't turn out either...


But, the boys had fun and it did allow me to capture a few of these special moments...

(Note:  The Christmas decorations have quickly made their way to the top of our tree.  Neither Trevor nor Ethan touched them last year.  However, this year...let's just say we've had about 10 broken ornaments and the tree has been knocked down once...so far!)




Oh well, we'll try again next year!

PS - Santa, Mommy would like a new camera for Christmas!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Love the pictures, and love the "PS" comment at the end!

    ReplyDelete