We took the boys to see Santa Claus this past weekend! It was a spur of the moment decision. I haven't had a chance to buy them holiday outfits so poor Trevor got stuck wearing a hand-me-down sweater from his cousin who is now 11 and Ethan is wearing Trevor's outfit from last year! Oh well, I'm so glad I took them! It was a magical moment. This experience of watching them with Santa (and Ms. Claus) is something I never want to forget and I was so glad I brought my camera to capture the memories!
Trevor NEVER smiles for the camera when asked...however, this time we got a good one!
The boys were totally infatuated with Santa's bells!
Luckily, we were the only ones in line to see Santa so after the boys had their photo taken (the professional one didn't turn out very well), Ethan decided he didn't have enough Santa time...so, he walks over to him, checks him out a little...he sees the twinkle in Santa's eyes...
And climbs right into his lap and snuggles with him!
After this experience, I think I still believe!

I believe!
ReplyDelete