Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 11 - 31 Day Challenge - A Photo that Makes you Laugh

Day 11
A Photo that Makes you Laugh

This is the first picture I thought of.  It's Ethan around 7 months right after a bath.  I'm not sure exactly what he's thinking, but from the look on his face, it's probably something like "Ahh, mom, don't take a picture!! I'm naked!!!"



I found these pictures also when looking for the one of Ethan.  I think they're pretty funny so I had to add them. 

This is Trevor or better known as "Cookie Monster!" 


This picture was taken right after Trevor had a bath (on why he's missing his pants).  It was really warm outside and Trevor had just gotten a new raincoat so we let him go outside and play.  The raincoat covered him when standing...but not when bending down! 


And here's Trevor pumping!




No comments:

Post a Comment