Living the crazy life with 2 little boys and a little girl! Thank you God for giving me this life!
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Sweet Boy!
Last night, I bumped my toe on the edge of my bed and it's pretty sore this morning. Well, Trevor saw me walking funny and asked what was wrong so I told him I think I broke my toe. He gets down on the floor and then I realize what he's trying to do - he's going to kiss it to make it feel better! I told him "Thanks Trevor, that's awfully sweet, but I can't let you do that!" So, instead he has his bear kiss my toe. Such a sweet boy (well, except for his new "I don't like you mommy! Go to the store!" whenever he gets mad at me, but that's a different post)! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment