Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fun Day Today (or well yesterday)!

As Trevor says "we had a fun day today" and I have to agree with him!  We went to a gym and the boys got to burn some energy.  Steve worked from home today so he watched Addison. 



While I was taking turns pushing Trevor and Ethan, these little helpers came over and started pushing Ethan!


The boys loved this double caterpillar swing.  I tried to find one online, but it's been discontinued and the ones on ebay are way too expensive - sorry guys!


Later that evening, we went to Red Robin.  I love this place because it's loud and the boys noise just blended in!


Trevor is starting to look so grown up!  What happened to my baby???



On our way home, we stopped by Target.  The boys found some dolls to entertain them while I did some shopping - ha!  Addison is such an easy baby now!  She's pretty content just looking around and watching all of the craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment