Monday, May 23, 2011

Squirt Bottle Fun

First of all, my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the tornado in Joplin, MO.  I cannot believe how much damage it did!  We had sirens go off here late on Saturday night and I thought to myself, "should I get the kids out of bed?"  We did and thankfully the weather wasn't that bad, but after seeing pictures of the damage from the Joplin tornado, I will never ask that question again.

In between all of this bad weather, we've had a few nice days.  Our Parent's as Teachers lady (who is awesome) suggested getting the boys water bottles and letting them squirt things outside so I did and they LOVE it!

They squirt everything... 


...including themselves... 

and at the camera (little stinker!)!



 If Ethan's over there, whose squirting me??? 

 Even the big boy had to join in on the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment