Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm 2 Years Old!

I can't believe Ethan is already 2 years old (and a couple months)!  :)  I love this age when everything is so innocent and new (well, sort of on the innocent part)!  Ethan was a little slow starting to talk, but he's catching up now!  It's so cute to hear him try to put sentences together and repeat what I say.  He was telling his papa to "be careful" tonight when he was leaving. 

He's still a mama's boy and I LOVE it!  I don't want that to ever change!  He likes to help me cook, clean, and wash dishes (sometimes a little too much).  He has finally learned to walk down the stairs instead of going down on his belly, which makes me a little sad - he's growing up!  He can almost count to 10!  His favorite song is "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and he gets emotional whenever he watches these videos before bed - Andrea Bocelli sings Elmo to sleep and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

I've been wanting to take all my kids to a professional photographer, but the logistics (good moods; no bug bites, bruises, etc.; getting to and from; trying to pick out pictures while keeping the little ones happy) are so complicated that I keep putting it off.  So I decided I better try to take some before he turns three!  It's so much harder to get pictures of kids once they become mobile!  He woke up before Trevor so I had a chance to chase him around the house with the camera.  








I love this little guy so much!

1 comment:

  1. These are SO adorable! Love the updates!

    ReplyDelete