Addison is growing so fast! I really wish I could slow time down because I'm really enjoying her at this age. She is such an easy baby (most of the time). She can entertain herself for a while without fussing and she falls asleep pretty fast for naps and nighttime! She's sleeping about 9 hours at night, eats, and then sleeps for another couple of hours.
(I love her chubby little legs!)
One of her new favorite things to do this month is stick out her tongue.
Her other favorite thing to do is to suck on her bottom lip.
She's pretty happy most of the time.
and a little serious...
She does have her little drama-queen moments...
and she's given me a glimpse into her high school years (can we say lil' miss attitude)...
but most of the time, she's super-sweet and I thank God for her everyday!
And yes, I have an obsession with baby feet!













These are great pictures! I can't believe she's so big already!
ReplyDelete